Father Paweł Trzopek, a Dominican, a professor of the Holy Scripture at the Pontifical University of Saint Thomas Aquinas in Rome, is inviting for a pilgrimage to the Holy Land 15-22 July 2023.
Here is a preliminary schedule:
- 15 July 2023 (Saturday): Arrival to Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport. Caesarea Maritima (aqueduct), Haifa, Nazareth. Dinner and night at Dan Hotel (for those who wish: Candlelight Procession in the Basilica of Annunciation at 20:30).
- 16 July 2023 (Sunday): Sea of Galilee and the Holy Places on its shores. Boat trip on the lake. Return to Nazareth. Dinner and night at Dan Hotel.
- 17 July 2023 (Monday): Nazareth, Mount Tabor. Drive to Bethlehem for dinner and night.
- 18 July 2023 (Tuesday): Ein Karem, Bethlehem. Dinner and night in Bethlehem.
- 19 July 2023 (Wednesday): Jerusalem: Mount of Olives, Mount Zion, Saint Peter in Gallicantu. Dinner and night in Bethlehem.
- 20 July 2023 (Thursday): Jerusalem: Old City and its Christian Holy Places. Dinner and night in Bethlehem.
- 21 July 2023 (Friday): Bethany, Qasr El Yahud (baptismal place on the Jordan River), Jericho, bathing in the Dead Sea. Dinner and night in Bethlehem.
- 22 July 2023 (Saturday): Transfer to the Ben Gurion Airport.
More info in the PDF file below
Follow this blog for the freshest updates!
More information: Fr. Paweł Trzopek OP email@example.com ; tel. +39 351 873 8608 ; Whatsapp / Signal +48 695 681 658
Registration: Ms Weronika Cichosz firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Operator in the Holy Land: Inspiration Tours https://inspiration-tours.com/ Contact person: Margaret Mudy-Saad