With great sorrow we bid farewell to Salem Odeh, a director of Golden Crown Tours and Travel, Amman, our longtime Jordan trips coordinator and, above all, a dear Friend. We extend our deepest condolences to the Family and Colleagues. We will miss you Abu Saleem…
As of 3.6.2022 – Please check the current rules on the official website of the Israeli Government
You may complete the entry form to Israel 10 days prior to the departure date of a flight to Israel, a cruise to Israel or land border crossing to Israel.
It is not required to present a negative result on a COVID-19 test before boarding a flight to Israel, a cruise to Israel or before arriving to Israel at a land border crossing.
The PCR testing mandate for those entering Israel at airports and maritime and land border crossings was lifted, and the isolation required until that test result was also canceled.
Confirmed COVID cases will not be permitted to board a flight to Israel. If you were confirmed with COVID and have not yet recovered according to the required protocol in Israel and in the state from which the flight departs – do not board the flight.
- A health insurance policy with coverage for the treatment of COVID-19 is required.
The insurance policy is a mandatory to enter Israel.
- Fill out the entry form to Israel during the 10 days prior your flight to Israel.
Currently there is no legal requirement of isolation after entering Israel.
If a non-Israeli citizen contracts COVID while in Israel, they should follow the guidance for non-Israelis regarding isolation.
Dear Friends and Pilgrims,
We have missed you so much – but now it is possible again to visit the Holy Land without restrictions. We have already received several pilgrim groups who arrived from different countries.
The shrines and pilgrim paths fill up with people these last weeks. Young and old, pilgrims and tourists arrive to the Holy Land and enjoy its beauty, spiritual meaning, and rich history.
Prepare your travel to Israel and Palestine! We will be happy to assist you with a professional preparation of the programme, hotel bookings, transportation, guiding. Our guides speak English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, and other languages.
You can contact us here:
After many month of sadness, grief, and incertitude, we have just received the following message. It gives us a new hope for the future! We pray that it may become true, so tat we may meet you all soon in the Holy Land!
Israeli authorities have begun early planning toward the resumption of incoming tourism to Israel by Mid December 2020.
The information we can share with you today is a bright point of hope following eight months of severe travel restriction. Please remember that these points reflect only the early planning stages, and future travel easing will have to be approved by the appropriate authorities before full implementation is announced.
- Together with the opening of Israeli hotels on December 15, 2020, the government is considering allowing the entrance of tour groups from “green nations.”
- Groups (of no more than 30 participants) have to be pre-authorized by the Ministry of Immigration and Health Ministry.
- All group members must carry a valid Health Insurance Policy that includes Coronavirus treatment.
- All group members must carry proof of a negative PCR test result.
- Each group will be assigned their dedicated Guide and Driver who will stay with the group full time from arrival to departure. The Guide and Driver will be PCR tested before the group’s arrival, and will not return to their homes until the group’s departure.
- During the tour, the group will remain in a “capsule mode” during site seeing and shopping, while using only their designated bus and assigned seating area in the dining halls or restaurants.
- Pre-approval information that will be submitted to the Israeli authorities will include: Travelers’ information, Foreign Agent’s information, Israeli Agent’s information, and contact person per group, proof of Health Insurance, Detailed itinerary, including hotels and site visits and Names of dedicated Guide and Driver.
Again, these are GOOD NEWS indeed, and we will continue to update you as the new rules firm up and as specific guidelines are finalized. Please do not hesitate to call our office with any questions you might have as we are standing by to assist you to make plans for your future groups to Israel.
We all suffer because of the global pandemic. All the travels had been cancelled. We have stayed at home. The streets of our cities and villages became empty.
The Holy Places were closed for many weeks as well. The Nativity Grotto in Bethlehem and the Holy Tomb in Jerusalem were not accessible for the faithful. Only the priests and monks who lived in the shrines continued to celebrate their liturgies.
These days many churches in the Holy Land are open, but only a handful of people come to pray there. The empty Tomb of Jesus is really empty, which is an unusual view for our pilgrims, who saw it full of multilingual crowds.
We pray that we may see you all soon in the shrines of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Galilee. We wait for you!